Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Loving it

So folks, don't hate me for not writing more, I will next week but this week was short on time. I'll have loads to talk about next time I suppose!
Things are going great here, loving it!

Final pictures of Linz:
Goodbyes to Mahsa my Iranian friend here...


 
District pics

Linz ward mission team. Last gmk 😢

Sister North. Love her so much. Fun fact, Sister Norths first name is Marian and Elder North's name is Jim. Haha that was a weird discovery!

Distrikt meeting lunch, using the Spam that got sent to me (tysm Pablo). I've never had spam in my life but they were way good sandwiches.

Goodbyes to David and Irina

Goodbyes to Markus the best ward missionary ever (only been a member for a year now and is always bringing friends to church)

Jelena and Mario

A member asked if we wanted some of her old Austrian Trachten. I felt like an Austrian in World War II honestly.

And a fancy tour of the Linz apartment!
#spoiled









Life in Schaffhausen has started:
French members visiting the area; the daughter looked so much like Ian to me haha

Sneak peak at beautiful Schaffhausen!
And a kind lady, whose husband served a mission here 40 years ago, took our picture to text it to my mom...

No comments:

Post a Comment