Monday, April 17, 2017

Back to CH


Hey!

We got our transfer calls on Saturday and I'm going back to Switzerland! I'm going to be in Schaffhausen, on the border to Germany and close to Zurich. I'm really excited but I was also sad to leave. I really love Linz. I have been here quite a while though now, and I didn't even realize it! 

The week was good. I can't even remember what happened, it all went by so quickly... 
on Tuesday we had a zone training and it was honestly one of the best trainings I've ever had. They talked about the character of Christ and how his motives are always charity. How even in situations of incredible physical and spiritual torment, the savior always looked out and not in. It made me really think about my intent as a missionary and why I do the things I do. And if I feel bad for myself as I do it, or if my focus really is just on helping other people. Some interesting stuff to think about...

One of our investigators named David got invited to play at Ping Pong Night with some members on Wednesday. We didn't even realize he actually went but a member came up to us on Sunday and told us that he'd come! Haha maybe it doesn't sound like a big deal but we were so happy. David's pretty shy and only speaks broken English and here he was playing ping pong with two Austrian men twice his age who barely speak any English themselves!

So sorry, that's not very much but things are going well here, and progressing too! 
By the way, pday will be on Tuesday now for us in our mission this coming transfer...

Have a great week! 


Invited ourselves and Asad and Afife over for Family Home Evening last Monday. So fun!
Zone training with all the sisters. Apparently this is in the Sound of Music and is an important building? Anyway, it's just a 5 minute walk from the church building.
My mission friends...

 

The investigator/new member aka Persian gospel principles Sunday School class.

My little Iranian sisties❤️



This is the same house as where Pa lived in on his mission while here in Linz! Had to go by and take a pic before I left. Talked to the people who lived there too, but they've only been here since 2000 so...
What it looked like...

Thank you American friends for sending me American goods...

1 comment:

  1. Most people prefer German as their second language because of opportunities that are spread over the German speaking land in this world. FITA is the leading IT training institute offering German Language Classes in ChennaiGerman classes in Chennai | German Training in Chennai|German Training Institute in Chennai

    ReplyDelete