Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Missionary Spirit in the Air

Hey there!
This week was really nice again.

We're really looking forward to our baptisms this Saturday.
We had exchanges and I exchanged in Singen with Sister Lundgreen from
the MTC which was way fun. I don't know if you remember but I only
came with 2 other sisters from my district in the MTC and we were
pretty tight so it was fun to work together and see how far we've
come.


At church on Sunday I felt the spirit so strongly, not for any
apparent reason, but I was just so happy. I was so so happy. I thought
about why I was happy. I think it's because I love the people here so
much, investigators and members. It was funny actually, on the way to
church we met up with all our investigators along the way, a little
unplanned. When we arrived at the church it felt like it was the
church bus showing up haha.


It's been really incredible working here in the ward. We've had almost
every member helping us with another investigator. You can smell the
missionary spirit in the air. They are all so so excited for our two
boys getting baptized. It was especially nice in ward council. Someone
at the beginning was giving a spiritual thought. He said that he
wanted to share a spiritual thought about missionary work because
there's definitely a missionary spirit in the air.


Do you know how that is just music to your ears as a missionary?
But yeah they've been inviting them over to eat and to do stuff
together and to ride together to institute, which is all stuff we've
had to organize for people in the past on my mission.
The work is moving forward here and I'm so excited. Keep praying that
the baptism service goes as planned!


Sorry about the lost text from last week's email, I don't know what
happened to it....











Sorry about the lost text from last week's email, I don't know what
happened to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment