Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Happy to be Here

I think this is week 4...no we just finished week 4. Haha I can't remember.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing well! Just another average week at the MTC!
Maman asked me what my daily schedule is, so I guess I'll just explain in this letter. We wake up at 6:30, breakfast at 7, do chores, personal study at 8 and then at 9 it's slightly different everyday. The basic schedule is a whole lot of German instruction and then general teaching/missionary instruction until lunch. After lunch, we tend to read in the Book of Mormon as a district in German (with English scriptures open too, of course, haha). Then comes 2 hours of personal language study. Then we have time to exercise. Then we study some missionary things. Then we have dinner. Then in the evening, we have companionship study/teach investigators. And then some more language or general missionary instruction. And then we plan and have 15 minutes for snack, and it's off to get ready for bed!

The schedule was really demanding at first, because you really have no free time except for 15 minutes after you finish eating. But I personally like it. It keeps me busy. And we still have lots of fun with my district and all the teachers throughout the day.  Sorry if that was boring.

This week everyone at the MTC except my district got to go to Manchester to go street contacting. We aren't allowed to share the gospel outside of our mission, plus everything we do has to be in German. It was so sad and depressing, haha. Just us 6 at the MTC most of the day. 
It was fun to hear all the stories when they got back though!

All the missionaries that got here three weeks ago leave today and tomorrow, and it's just funny because it makes us all feel like the permanent residence people here haha.

That's all for this week. Just want to say how happy I am to be here. I learn so much everyday and I just absolutely love feeling the spirit so much. It's incredible. I really do have a testimony of this gospel. I know that it's true. I feel it so strongly.

Thank you so much for all the love and support.

-Sister Lehmann

There was a crazy snow storm today (Tuesday)!

This is Sister Tavarez. She's so great. She's from Portugal. We laugh far too much together. :)

Hahahahahaha oh man. Book of Mormon cartoons are the best. Check out the ceramic bowl on his head.


No comments:

Post a Comment